This training option is great for those that cannot make the scheduled training dates and/or are looking for a personalized training evolution. The training encompasses all 4-phases of our California's Public Works Program + a review of Davis-Bacon (federal) requirements.
You guide the training to fit your needs.
Training is scheduled over a 2-day period. Training scheduled M-F, with start times from 7am to 3pm. Can schedule outside of those times at an additional fee of $35. Day training days last 3 to 4 hours each day.
(For in-person training: please consider our In-house Training option - starting at $2150)
The Small Print:
- Once your order is processed you will receive an email containing a link so that you can schedule your training evolution.
- No refunds if you select an alternate training date/time and do not use it.
- Training days do not have to be consecutive, but within 2-months of each other.
- Refunds only processed if CCS fails to provide training to you within 3-months of your order, if CCS is the cause of training not being complete.
- CCS reserves the right to reschedule a training evolution in the event of emergencies.
- CCS-Community membership begins after the training has been completed and is valid for one-month unless client signs-up.
- CCS-Community membership forms must be completed before services can be rendered for liability purposes.